Mint is the new neutral that goes well with everything and comes from the pastel family, so popular from this season and it stands out as the most popular one. It's soft hint allows flowy and light looks, great for a warm day and you'll never lose your elegance.
This popular pastel tone will promise to leave your wardrobe refreshing allowing tons of combinations with it. It's a way to celebrate this spring in a more soft and feminine way.
How to wear this color:
- Choose soft and feminine fabrics such as a sheer blouse or a flowy skirt;
- Try to combine with other sorbet colors for a pastel color-block. Matching with the right tones you'll have a very chic ensemble: mint combines very well with coral, blue sky, lavender, browns...;
- For a more elegant and sophisticated look match it with black and gold;
- Another safe and elegant suggestion, is a monochromatic ensemble. It's a refreshing look without overdoing it. You can match a mint dress with a nude or black blazer for a work outfit, or shorts and sweater in the same tone for a casual look;
- If you prefer less highlighting this color, go for little pops of it on your outfit such as nail-polishes or accessories. Big chunky necklaces or a handbag are very trendy as well. Mint is also seen on shoes from high-heels to flats.
|| Thank you for reading! You can also check more spicy glam details at the facebook page or my Portuguese articles at iModa! Don't hesitate to follow and enjoy your day. XO Jo ||