The day of the hearts and of love is coming soon. I present you an outfit inspired from the Deco era, a time of delicacy, romanticism, and graphically, very amusing to me. Therefore, this outfit has a hint of the geometrical inspiration from the Deco years. A nice twist for your romantic dinner out. To break the sophistication and luxurious image of the ensemble, I added a pop of color with a more casual cardigan.
[Gestuz Cardigan Peek Bright Red, Gold sleeved sequin top, Native sequin mini skirt from Allsaints, Christian Louboutin Bianca heels, House of Harlow 1960 clutch, Gold Deco pendant necklace from missselfridge]
If you men are out there, trying to look for some gift ideas, I'm sure the ladies would love a touch of classical luxurious items, either for their home or for themselves.
1. Set of 3 metallic nail polish from Deborah Lippmann
2. Grey bird cage candle holder from here.
3. Redcurrant Scented Candle, Votivo from here.
4. Lalique 2 Anemones Flacon, Black from here.
5. Juicy Couture Body Sorbet from here.
6. Cowhair Love Pillow from here.
7. My Sweet Heart Sugars from here.
8. D.L. $ Co. Skull Cased Candle from here. Pin It