12.30.2011

Here comes the new year ⋆ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰

Hello my readers!
I leave you with a funky and edgy ensemble, for your new years eve party! Will you celebrate it at home or out somewhere? Anyways, my view for it goes a little bit out of the box, away from conventional pretty party dresses. I would appreciate some comfort, some glam and glitter if I were wearing some party outfit, but since I will be spending it home with my hubby and daughter, I will stick to my imagination on this one.
Above all, you should just have fun with it!!

My other suggestion, is getting a brand new notebook so you can start writing, making lists or projects for this new year and try to stick to it and make the magic happen!

Happy new year and may your wishes and dreams come true!

 
Vince Matte sequin top, REVILLON Mink Fur Cape Jacket, PROENZA SCHOULER Spiral Pant Yellow, Valentino open toe pump, Red Valentino Tangelo Bow clutch, Dannijo cuff
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...