9.24.2012

techno hello!


Hello Everyone.
Long time since my last post but life can be pretty hectic and unfortunately, blogging isn't my full-time job, although it would make me very happy if so.
Fall is here and so long for warm days. Cool, crisp days have made it's arrival this way and all I want to do is cuddle in bed and stay warm.
Fall and winter trend posts will be flowing in the blog pretty soon... until then, here is one of my favorite nail polish for the season: "smashed" from Estee Lauder. A sparkly dark purple, just as you want it for the new trend.
In the meantime, have you joined the treats at facebook? Don't be a stranger :)
xoxo Jo.




|| Thank you for reading! You can also check more spicy glam details at the facebook page or my Portuguese articles at iModa! Don't hesitate to follow and enjoy your day. XO Jo ||
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...