This summer trend has made a comeback and you see a lot of fashion bloggers and celebrities rocking this style in a very cool way.
The button down shirt can be so more versatile than you'd ever imagine. It can go from classic sophisticated to casual chic in a snap and all you need to do is tie your blouse and it'll look good with anything!
This look is so easy to accomplish. Tie the blouse over a maxi dress or skirt and if you're not afraid to show a little midriff, tie it higher and show some skin.
The point is to be playful yet casual.
- Choose a button down shirt that you feel comfortable in - Denim, crisp white...
- Play with prints if you go neutral on top. Use it with a printed long maxi or short skirt.
- Wear it over a tank, dress or shirt.
- Go 70's with some flare wide pants.
- High-waisted shorts or pants
- Roll up the sleeves for a more casual sexy look.