Yellow is a very strong bright color and you can surely be noticed when wearing it. Is is also apealing and festive for the summer so why not go for this color trend and have fun with it adding some sunshine to your wardrobe
a. Dorothy Perkins yellow wood section color
b. Yellow Slinky Frill One Piece Swimsuit from Topshop
c. Mecox Gardens - Tulipa Yellow/Grey Cut Velvet Pillow Detail
d. Deborah Lippmann Yellow Brick Road Nail Color
e. Pleat Bobble Clutch Bag
f. Yellow Pleated Flippy Skirt from Topshop
g. Pineapple Short-Sleeve Top at Delias
h. 1STDIBS.COM 40's Assymetric Platinum Diamond
i. BC Footwear Limousine Shoe
j. ASOS Leather Colour Block Satchel at ASOS
How to wear yellow:
- Choose the right shade: Dark hair and dark skin can go for more vivid colors; Blonde or light skin go for more soft and muted shades; Redheads look good in red undertones or honey yellow tones.
- If you think yellow is unflatering on you or too bold to wear it alone , choose a print with other colors or mix it with other colors - Yellow goes well with navy blue or silver. The color block trend this s/s almost alows any combination so try something more vivid and fun with contrasting colors such as combining it with pink or mint green.
- Accessorise - Still too much yellow? Then try incorporating a splash of yellow by adding a yellow handbag or yellow shoes in a more darker outfit .
- Pick one piece of your ensemble in yellow and keep the rest of the look more muted - a nice skirt does the job perfectly
- If you have a tan and want to show it off, go for yellow.