The eternal loafer... will never go out of fashion. A pure classic of style and comfort and now with a new twist: heels. And this is menswear made feminine.
Never again your 9 to 5 shoes will look the same or if you want to give an update to your casual chic outfit, these super high heeled loafers are better than ever.
They have been breezing past us for some time now, especially back in 2008/9 and at the time I even got ones. In 2010, Balenciaga and Prada were all about them with amazing heels and embelishments, but certainly this fall they will make a statement.
(Pink Tartan fall2011 | Tommy Hillfiger fall 2011)
If you want to take advantage of the sales around the stores, always invest on pieces that will surely continue to prevail in the future. Get some high heel loafers for sure!!
How to wear them:
- Pair a loose fit white shirt with a pair of blue distressed jeans
- Glamorous versions in a sexy stiletto you can pair up with a fabulous evening gown
- Bright tights or a simple pant suit
- Chunky sweater and a floppy hat to re-create your favorite 70's inspired look
- Short or knee-high skirt
- Worn with woolen tights, or with ankle or knee socks