5.27.2011

Kitschy but Cutie

But then, who are we to stay what's kitsch or not? Thankfully, fashion has driven style into a more personal statement with some common links here and there, reviving old trends, creating new ones and embracing the perfect creative style that we all create out there.
I love revivals...especially when they come back in a more sophisticated way. Remember those friendship bracelets? Well they are back in everybody's wrist. Given by a friend or not, the more you have on your arm, and the more you mix, the better it looks. I love the ones with bling-bling and I surely hoped I knew how to make my own. But then, we have these out there... gorgeous!
This is the kitsch I like! Keep your inner child alive...




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...